Pages

17.1.12

get rid of failure.



i don't know whether my life is such a miserable one or just a challenging life. a thing that i know about this life is i am secretly love my little-tough-challenging life.you never know what i've been through these years especially these two years and yet, it's still me-survive till the end. with His permission lah kan? tak kan nak menyombong diri pulak kan kan kan kan. ok cukup.

people will never realize until dikena ketuk sekali. atau dua kali atau tiga kali. my wise friend once said to me "hidup kau nanti mesti senang sebab sekarang kau hidup susah.". macam itu lah sikit-sikit what she said to me. i hope so. if not in this world, i hope in akhirat later. failures are like synapse-connecting us with Him as synapse in nerve cell. failures just a learning process. cliche right? lantak kau lah kalau tak nak percaya. aku ada failure, dan aku akan ada success aku sendiri, kau hado?



*the quote is taken from edible selby | Rene Redzepi via walrus gumboot. 

No comments: