Pages

4.1.12

Hny 2012.

Happy new year to all readers and bloggers.
Hny to weed something out. i like your writing.
Hny to walrus gumboot. sort of inspirational to me.
Hny to the brader who dances with ghost. i am always looking forward to your entry!
Hny to sarkasis. haish, makin lama makin bosan.
Hny to monster globalisasi. your entry is like maggi to me. i like it.
Hny to bisous a toi. your baking life, great!
Hny to blog serius. i'm one of your 60 juta readers.
Hny to color me katie. God! i want a life like yours!
Hny to cursing malay. i like yor bikin stories. other than that, too long for me.
Hny to hanis zalikha. ???
Hny to lensa rosak. bang, awat bosan sangat bang?
Hny to maffashion. inspired by your outfit, i guess??
Hny to pendekar berkuda and syedgraphix bla bla. i don't like your writings at all. huhu.
Hny to perempuan virgin. very very very...personal i guess. i kinda like it.
Hny to me.




No comments: